Nuffnang Leaderboard AD

Saturday, January 11, 2014

First post for my new old blog!

New old blog?

First, a little background story! I have a total of 4 blogs here on Blogger/Blogspot. The first one I made is unlisted on my profile page since it's my personal blog. The next blog was created as part of a project for the Psychology of Human Development course that I took last 2008. If for some reason you're curious about that one, here's a link: Nyaonyao's Bebi-Tamago. The last two I registered, is this blog right here and Buy Me Nyao (I'm saving that one for when I set up shop). Both blogs have existed for at least half a decade now, but it's only today that I'm making my first entry for one of them! So now let's talk about Catnippy!

Why Catnippy? 

In case you didn't know what catnip (scientific name: Nepeta cataria) is, it is an herb from the mint family that is known for its behavioral effects on felines. Catnip elicits an amazing reaction from felines exposed to it such as rolling in it, pawing at it, licking it, or chewing it. This reaction can go on for several minutes before the felines lose interest in it and go on with their business. If the cat is exposed to catnip again after at least 2 hours, it would have exactly the same response! That is the power of catnip!

My goal for this blog is to publish posts (as regularly as I can) such as product/service reviews that will be like catnip for my readers. I hope the entries captivate you enough to make you stay for more than a moment, read one (or more) entries, suggest a topic, leave some comments, and share a few posts to your friends. Like catnip, I expect that at some point you'll have had your fill and would need to go. I would consider the purpose of this blog achieved if you come back and when you do, the blog will once again captivate you like it had the first time. Let's just call it the catnip effect.

Where else can I find you?

Since there's not much to see here yet, here are a few links:

You can follow me on Tumblr
Follow my boards on Pinterest

That's it for now. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment