Nuffnang Leaderboard AD

Friday, February 14, 2014

Having Something Sweet (and Japanese) this Valentine's Day: Pocky

Did you make honmei choco?
Since it's Valentine's Day*, here's a short and sweet unboxing of a Pocky Gift Pack I picked up at the grocery a few weeks ago:

Actual Picture
I bought this at the SM City Masinag Supermarket.

Front
As you can see, the box is Christmas Themed so I might not be in stock for long.
Back
There are 4 flavors: Chocolate, Strawberry, Choco Banana and Milk.
What's Inside
Samples from each box
Inside my snack jar
Yummy Pocky
Anime introduced me to Pocky and I've loved it ever since! Now excuse me while I try not to eat all of them in one sitting...

What did you get for Heart's Day? Are you a fan of Pocky too? Comment Below!

*This is me trying to post something relevant for Chocolate Valentine's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment