Nuffnang Leaderboard AD

Friday, March 28, 2014

Chicas gets Kantofied! Kanto Freestyle Breakfast Kapitolyo

Back of the Menu (Photo Courtesy of Joyce)
Kanto Freestyle Breakfast was recommended to us by my friend, Joyce. I've also seen some of my Facebook friends post pictures of their Kanto Style meals. Those, along with a few TV reviews, were more than enough to convince me and my friends to check it out.


We arrived at Kanto Freestyle Breakfast a little past 8 AM. We were already the second ones there! Before 9 AM 5 tables were already occupied.

(Photo Courtesy of Joyce)

Menu
 My Order:
Hot Chocolate
I asked what the Hot Chocolate was made of and the server said it was Swiss Miss with Marshmallows.
Spanish Sardines Tempura with Tomato Pesto (P90)
I should have asked what the dip was but it was spicy. I thought I would be getting sundried tomato pesto on top of my rice, but the Tomato Pesto was actually tomato slices with pesto on top.

Joyce's Order:
French Toast (P50)
Fresh Fruit Muesli (P80)
Joyce let me taste this one. It wasn't Muesli. It's only oatmeal with pieces of fresh fruit. It was delicious nonetheless.
Fried Oreos (P50)
Iced Cofee (P30)
What Joyce had to say about her Kanto Style meal:
After an exhausting hill repeats, time for a healthy breakfast with the chicas.Fresh fruit muesli and french toast. Devour!!! :) #postrunmeal #postworkoutfood#healthyfood #freshfruits #chicas 
Chin's Order:
Eggs Benedict (P90)
Chin asked how big the Eggs Benedict's bread was and the server disclosed that they use Pan de Manila's pandesal. We were also told that the 'sauce' is made with egg yolk with white wine and calamansi.

Chin also had Hot Chocolate with her meal.

All these yummies (including service charge) cost us less than P500! Sulit!

Kanto Freestyle Breakfast
1st Street, Kapitolyo, Pasig City
Store Hours: MON to SUN 8 AM - 12 MN (24h Delivery: +632 440 22 68)
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram

Watch out for Chicas at the Epic Coffee Roastery!

1 comment: