I also didn't plan to write a review about it, but after Day 1 of using the product I just had to share my #PanteneMiracle! My only regret now is not taking before pictures. Here's how to #MakeMiraclesHappen for you:
Directions:After shampoo, apply onto damp hair. Rinse off thoroughly. Recommended for daily use.As you can see, the directions is no different than that of other conditioners. Day 1 was definitely a treat. Compared to my non-conditioned hair, it definitely looks shinier, and feels silkier and smoother. Compared to other conditioners I've tried, I can honestly say that the 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner is the best I have used so far. However, since I don't have the means to test my hair, I couldn't tell if 3 months worth of hair damage was indeed 'cured' after just one treatment. So I decided to use the product for 7 days before writing a review.
Full disclosure though, I am self-employed and I work from home so my hair is not as exposed to the sun and pollution. Half of my hair however, is color-treated so I do have some hair damage. (Read about it HERE.) For the purpose of this test, I rinsed the conditioner off exactly 3 minutes after application. And used the conditioner for 7 days.
Indoor shots under artificial light, with and without flash
Here's indoor shots under artificial light of my sister's bleached and colored hair, with and without flash
All pictures were taken around 5 hours after using the conditioner. This is also after being out for the afternoon, and riding a jeepney (and I know y'all know how that goes sometimes #WhipIt).
What I liked
- If you prefer subtle scented hair products, this is the conditioner for you! It has a fruity berry scent with a hint of vanilla.
A small amount of product goes long way
- While it's tempting to put more product in your hair in hopes of getting better results, this is actually not necessary to achieve the #PanteneMiracle.
Easy to rinse off
- This is a important for me since I refuse to support hair products that requires liters of water just to rinse it out. (Save Water, Shower Together!)
Silky shiny smooth hair with volume
- This is why my sister loves this product. Other conditioners she has tried leave her hair either silky, shiny or smooth, sometimes a combination of the three, but there's always a lack of volume. Conditioners tend to weigh down her hair too much, and as someone with thin hair, that limp hair look doesn't flatter her at all. Pantene's 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner feels like it's made for asian hair. It gives fine hair (whether you have thick hair like me, or thin hair like my sister's) that silky, shiny look that is smooth to the touch plus volume that lasts throughout the day!
What I didn't like
Hard to find
- While this wasn't an issue for us, it seems to be a problem for others. Customers are buying the product by the bulk so stores do get out of stock. Personally, my sister and I bought ours at the supermarket of Robinsons Antipolo.
- The Total Damage Care 10 variant is on sale for 79.50 Php at the Robinsons Antipolo supermarket. The Watsons in the same mall sells it for 80.xx Php. The other variants retail for around 159.00 Php on Zalora. So why is this a CON? Because I'm simply wishing the price for this variant would never go up!
Definitely! Though I am probably going for try the other variants of the 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner first before deciding which one I'll use as my everyday conditioner.
What's your #Pantene Miracle? Share your story below!