Nuffnang Leaderboard AD

Friday, October 24, 2014

Nyaonyao joins Extra Life 2014!

Hi Readers!
Last year I was able to raise 108% of my goal. This year I'm doing it all over again in support of Children's Hospital Los Angeles. I would have chosen a local hospital, but Extra Life can only currently support hospitals based in the US & Canada. Maybe one day we'll see awesome charities like Extra Life be able to extend support to other countries without being hampered by legal mumbo jumbo.
Purrlease join and support me on my second year~! If you're unfamiliar with what Extra Life is all about please CLICK HERE.
Event officially starts on October 25, 2014. However, I will start logging my hours early over several days starting this weekend. Here's a list of other games I might play:
Want to play any of these games with me For The KidsLeave a comment below!
(If you're in the US or Canada) Your donation is tax-deductible and ALL PROCEEDS go to help kids.

I can't do this alone. I need your help to reach my goal For The Kids. CLICK HERE to visit my Extra Life page. I'll be posting updates on there.
If you can't donate, you can still help by sharing my page to get the word out. Thanks a bunch~!

UPDATE (20/27/2014):

From Extra Life's Facebook:
You have done an amazing thing. As of the end of game day we have raised $5,102,500.90!

No comments:

Post a Comment